Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Network Dataset Progress and Website completion

Network Dataset Progress
Today I have focused mainly on updating the network datasets to include attributes and have nodes for each room. This process was rather time consuming, since I had to refer to a CAD drawing to determine room numbers then manually enter in the data into the database. I have so far finished two floors and hope to have all four finished by the end of this week.

Project Website Progress
I have finally finished the initial design for the project website. So far I have all of the pages set up with some content in them and a link to this blog's RSS feed. The only thing that needs to be done is some simple formatting, maybe some graphics, and finally the remainder of content that is available. I would provide a link, but as of now the site hasn't gone public yet.

No comments: