Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Almost finished annotating junction file

I have almost completed annotating all of the junctions for the indoor graph model. The only floor I lack is floor 4. While I was messing around with the data today I saw several things that needed to be fixed. One of which is anomolous polygons throughout some of the datasets (most notably woodward_flr3_poly) there are several polygons that need to be labeled or deleted because there are way too many records in the table that aren't needed.

I will probably wait until next week when I don't have anything to do and tackle this. The PostGIS database will also need to be re-updated once I have all of this data finished and compiled. I am hoping that by the end of this month I will have a "1.0" version of the datasets and database completed with little to no errors in the data.

No comments: